Went to the Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival 2014 with my Ate and her boyfriend.
We purchased this promo from Metro Deal and package includes the following:
– Roundtrip Bus Transfer (Manila-Clark-Manila)
– Driver, Fuel Charge and Toll Fees
– Services of a Tour Coordinator
– Travel Insurance
– Entrance Ticket to Phil. International Friendship Balloon Festival
– Cultural Tour in Clark Nayong Pilipino
– Tour in Paradise Ranch Nature
Paradise Ranch Tour
Lake Heron (Rafting Area)
Visit to Butterfly Kingdom
Visit to Bird Sanctuary
Visit to Monkey Area
Visit to Little Baguio
– Set Lunch in Paradise Ranch
– Side trip at Duty Free Shops
– Summer Games & Prices
– Free Souvenir Item
for just 1,7k+ we get to travel and tour these different places. Not bad.
Meeting place was at the front of Asian Management Institute at around 1am. So we waited at McDonald’s Paseo De Roxas branch.
Second stop at Nayong Filipino
Third Stop at Ranch Paradise, Lake Heron, visit to Butterfly Kingdom, Bird Sanctuary, Monkey Area, Little Baguio, Farm Ville
and Toon Town. We also visited the place where Marian had a scene for Marimar (didn’t take a pic of it though). We also had our lunch here at Paradise Ranch and side trips to Duty Free.